Monday 24 May 2010

Loves

Hi

Im new on here and I saw a number of people making blogs and writing blogs, so I thought I would give it a go. This blog is mostly going to be about twilight or other things I love or things that I hate :)


First of all I love Twilight and Rob and Kristen or 'Robsten'


I personally think they are together, no-one can deny it, just look at the way they act around each other, the way they look at each other and of course THAT hand holding picture and of course she went all the way Budapest for her birthday to be with Rob!
And I also don't see why people hate K-Stew, personally I think she's great and people just hate her because she's dating Rob and they're not. For example I've got this mate who hates her and I'm just like 'It's because she's dating him" and she tries to defend herself but it is clearly that.

Secondly K-Stew is an amazing actress, and no-one can deny that, otherwise she wouldn't have won countless of awards for her acting skills. Thirdly everyone complains she never smiles, YES SHE DOES! She always smiles, take these pictures for example:



And maybe sometimes she doesn't smile because some fuckers are following her around getting close up to her with a camera and taking pictures of her for money!
Oh and another thing, I think it's so weird how when Taylor got all buffed up, then they loved him, personally I think that's pathetic just because he's got a six pack and some muscles. I love Rob personally :)
Well that's all Ive got to say for now :)
Bye. x

No comments:

Post a Comment